INTENSE PRAYERS FOR NEGATIVE KARMA REDUCTION
'Karma' is a word in Sanskrit that means 'that which comes back'.
Negative Karma is the one that brings about a lack of something important in our life, or ill health, or gives rise to issues in relationships until some important lessons are learnt by that soul.
This bad karma reduction can be helped by various processes including, but not limited to, emotional releases or emotional freedom techniques, giving or seeking forgiveness, singing hymns to the divine, chanting the holy names of saints for intervention and assistance (called 'litany of saints'), or doing some ceremonies such as 'vision quest' of American Indians, fire ceremonies in various cultures, chanting of mantras, performing acts of charity, 'seva' or service with compassion or unselfish motives, prayers, opening one's heart and increasing the love or light quotient in one's daily affairs, or ultimately the grace of a true 'guru'.
The effect of karma reduction is often described by eastern mystics thus:
'If the occasion calls for the breaking of a leg, you only stub a toe,' by avoiding the unsavory or unpleasant aspects to a great extent in learning the necessary lesson.
Prayers will be offered for forty days from Nov. 4th 2007, to Dec 13th 2007, for Karma reduction on behalf of all participants.
All the names of the beneficiaries will read out in the Maha Sankalpa (Intent setting) and for nine hours each day during these days, Sanskrit Mantras are chanted and the spiritual energies are sent out to the participants.
HOW TO REQUEST PARTICIPATION:
(1) Those who submitted names for earlier prayers need not submit their names as they are automatically included for their highest good and welfare.
(2) Please send the names (prefer full surname or family name where possible) of those who wish to participate. Names with full surname or family name will be very welcome as compared to just abbreviated alphabets.
(3) Names of parents, or grandparents and those of dearly departed can also be sent â€“ whether or not they are alive. You do not need to have the permission of a loved one for inclusion if you go through the following process:
Write the names down, and before you send the names over, you need to only mentally think, or say, 'I am sending these names for participation in the PRAYERS FOR NEGATIVE KARMA REDUCTION, for the highest good, spiritual progress and well being of all the people here on my list!'
(4) There is no fee, and please do not send any money or donations.
(5) Please send your list of names by Nov. 3rd, by one of following methods. Names received after this day will be added in the Sankalpa (intent setting) from the next day onwards.
* By Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* By Postal Mail to: M. Koppula, 494 E 700 N, Ogden, UT, USA 84404-7107
* By Phone: 1-801-782-8646 (in USA)
(6) During these days (Nov 4th to Dec 13, 2007), just breath in deeply any time during the day or night, and intend to receive the energies from these prayers.
About Mahesh Koppula:
In 2003, Mahesh was working at a Fortune 200 financial conglomerate as a Vice President when he had a spontaneous 'Kundalini awakening' (an intelligent energy that runs up the spine). His gold colored metal belt buckle became 'hot' (which was para shakti in the form of heat working through a knot) and a few other phenomena happened later â€“ including the hearing of the 'unstruck sounds' or 'Anahata' of the universal 'OM' resonating through the room leading him to blissful experiences.
Along the way, he undertook some practices including chanting of ancient Sanskrit mantras dating back some thousands of years for the benefit of several friends from all over the world.
He has had the benefit of blessings from various highly evolved people from various traditions, and continues his work as part of Divine Service of assisting people from various walks of life.
He often says that as Divine Grace floods into and fills oneself, one's life itself becomes 'graceful!'
Posted: 7:45:16 AM
link to this article: http://www.marinasmasters.com/2006/categories/channelings/2007/10/29.html#a3004